Wondering where to begin your English language journey? Well, let's start with a simple "Hello." With the power of learning English, you can transform your life, no matter your current starting point!
Global Access 2 - Life Skills
Emphasizing the paramount importance of relationships, Global Access 2 provides the means to share your life through meaningful conversations. Whether connecting on social media, through email, or in person, this platform facilitates full engagement and connection.
How Does It Work?
Pre-course English Testing
First, we test you immediately so that we can determine what level you are currently at.
ESL Course Placement
Second, you are placed into one of our 4 courses based on your pre-course test score.
12 Week ESL Course
Third, you will then have 12 weeks of course training with one of our instructors.
Post-course ESL Testing
Fourth, upon completion of the course you are tested once again.
Next Semester ESL Course Placement
Fifth, you are placed into one of our 4 courses based on your post-course test score, with opportunity to continue learning.
ESL Course Certificate
Finally, upon successful completion of one of our courses you will receive a certificate of completion.
International English Language Testing System
Recognized by over 11,500 Organizations World-Wide
Our Next English Session Begins
January 7th, 2024
Meet Your Instructors
* ESPE stands for English Standard Proficiency Examination; "ESPE certified" means that a teacher is certified to test ESL students using ILETS Testing.
* ICEE stands for International Center for English Excellence; "ICEE certified" means that a teacher has been trained by the ICEE organization to teach ESL and utilize ICEE curriculum.
Chinese H.S. Teaching Certificate
ESL Teacher Since 2005
B.A. of Art Linguistics
B.A. of Art
B.A. of Art
Our Prices Can't Be Beat!
Just see how we compare to the competition.
Phoenix English Center
- Pre-course testingWe will deteremine what level of English speaking you are currently at.
- PlacementBased on your test score, you will be palced into one of the 4 week courses.
- 12 Week CourseYou will train with one of our instructors for 12 weeks.
- Post-course testingAt the end of the 12 week course we will test you once again to determine if you graduate to the next level or will need to repeat the course.
- 4 Course LevelsBased on your pre-course testing and post-course testing we will place into one of our 4 levels of courses.
- Certificate of CompletionAfter each successful course, we will provide you with a certificate of completion.
English Tutor Academy
- 4 Week Course
Arizona Language Centers
- 10 Week Course